To efficiently capture pension and other details pertaining claims and pensions in order to ensure timely payment of compensation benefits in conformity with workers’ Compensation Act No. 10 of 1999.
- Processes a variety of forms pertaining to pensions enrolment, pensions assessment, pension life certificate, lump sum and deduction of pensioners advance payments
- Verifies and processes unpaid pensions
- Scrutinises, analyses, verifies and processes part and total commutation
- Processes death register and lump sum for the next of kin
- Prepares and deliver pensioner medical aid and opens accounts for pensioners and change of pay point
- Arranges hospital appointments for pensioners and takes pensioners to and from the hospital
- Pays paraplegic pensioners and delivers medical supplies as required
- Processes reversionary pension forms involving; guardian, dependant, dependant assessment and widows advancement payment,
- Verifies and processes widows un paid pension and child allowance extention
- Processes death register for widow and widows’ gratuity , student certificate and widow and children life certificates
- Scrutinises, analyses, scans and images and captures accident report form on Pension Administration System. Processes final medical and assessment of disability and medical reimbursement reports
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade twelve (12) certificate or GCE `O’ level certificate with at least five (5) credits or better.
- Minimum Diploma in Insurance/social work or Pension Administration, an Accounting Qualification is an added advantage.
- Must have valid Driving License.
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
- Numerical and interpersonal skills.
- Good personal organization.
- Computer literacy.
- Good Report writing skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Communication skills.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Judgment and decision-making ability.
- Skills involving operation of equipment with simple variable controls or use of simple mechanical tools, e.g. driving light vehicles.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, certified copies of all relevant academic and Professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or Passport to support the application with contact details indicating daytime telephone/mobile numbers should be submitted to the following address or visit Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board job portal not later than 26th August 2022.
Manager - Human Resources and Administration
Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board
Corner Broadway/Moffat Road
P.O. Box 71534
Please note that you DO NOT need to apply if you do not meet the minimum job requirements as set out in the advert and note also that only successful candidates will be contacted.