To provide financial accounting and related services, and perform clerical financial duties related to the collection of accounting statistics in order to enable superior compile accounting records efficiently.
- Issues receipts for assessments received from employers to ensure accountability.
- Reconciles all the daily deposits with receipts and month end reconciliations of the Accounts maintained by the Board.
- Ensures that records pertaining to revenue collection, Bank Statements, Reconciliations and payment vouchers are properly kept.
- Process all Payments, maintain Petty Cash for pension and operation payments.
- Performs any other duty as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with five (5) credits or better
- Computer literacy
- Good personal organization
- Numerical and interpersonal skills
- At least two (2) years’ relevant experience.
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA
- NATECH, CA Zambia Knowledge Level, ACCA/CIMA level 2 or equivalent.
Please note that you DO NOT need to apply if you don’t meet the minimum job requirements and note also that only successful candidates will be contacted.