To manage the Storeroom and maintain a buffer of stocks in order to control issuance and receipt of the materials in line with the Board policies and procedures.
- Receives stocks from vendors via the Procurement Unit, inspects supplies and accepts or rejects them depending on quality and specification given to ensure compliance to the procurement guidelines.
- Raises goods received vouchers, monitors stock levels and issues stocks in absence of Stores Clerk and records such issues as per procedures, to provide an accurate record and enhance corporate image.
- Consolidates daily activities, monitors and reports on all issues in the stores so as to review, establish and advise on stock levels for timely replenishment of the same.
- Checks on all updates from the Stores Clerk in order to ensure correctness of details and queries doubtful figures or details.
- Monitors consumption of fuel to ensure accountability and prepares the report for superior’s attention.
- Compiles reports on any shortages, losses and expired stocks for the attention of and for relevant action by superior.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate.
- Degree in purchasing and supply or equivalent.
- Must have worked in a similar role for at least three (3) years
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Good written and Communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Analytical skills.
- Numerical/Computation Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Decision Making Skills.
- Physical Skills.