To control, maintain and supervise the Board’s fleet of motor vehicles and security matters on all properties to ensure that WCFCB properties are safe and in a good state of repair.
- Provides smooth running fleet of motor vehicles at all times in order to meet and achieve all assignments of the Board.
- Conferring with finance department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts of the vehicle management system, security services, cleaning services e.tc.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed in all rented Board properties.
- Maintains and Enhances repair/ replacement of all the Board’s furniture and accessories to ensure the smooth running of the organization.
- To facilitate the provision of adequate security and full protection of all the Board’s property at all times to enhance safety of the property of WCFCB.
- Provides a clean and healthy working environment conducive for all members of WCFCB in order to foster a sense of self-esteem among members.
- Ensures that all mail are distributed in various offices at Head Office by the Office Assistants.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Degree in Public Administration/Business Administration or equivalent.
- Professional membership to a relevant Body will be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in administration.
- Must have a Valid Drivers Licence.
- Numerical and interpersonal skills
- Good personal organization
- Computer literacy